We Help People
Number of pounds of food that the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Exeter distributed in 2016.
Number of people who were provided emergency dental care and preventative dental hygiene care in 2016.
Number of homeless families and individuals who were provided emergency food, supplies and referrals to shelters in 2016.
Kindly consider a food or financial donation. We are currently in need of the following:
- Canned fruit and applesauce
- Tea and coffee
- Personal hygiene items including laundry detergent,
- toothpaste and toilet paper
- Gift cards to gas stations and grocery stores
- Make a financial donation
We appreciate your generosity!!
Donate Your Car Today!!!
Your vehicle can give hope to someone in need.
- Donating is easy!
- Fast Pickup. Easy Process. Tax Deductible!
- Cars, Trucks, RV’s, Boats, Motorcycles, Farm Equipment, Snowmobiles and more!
- Donate your car today
- Thank you!
Our Dental Van Gets New Graphics!
We’re hoping to serve other communities with our mobile Dental Van in the near future!
Local Farmers and Gardeners Donate Fresh Produce!
Many thanks to all the local farmers and gardeners who have donated to us this summer! It is such a treat to have fresh produce! Thank you for thinking of those in your community!